<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 26, 2003

My first Post


Well, I finally took to blogging! All I can hope now is that some people do read it and find it at least ok. I have been thinking about getting a blog up since sometime now, but then things never took off...it is actually a trait with me, I guess. The time gap between the inception of an idea and its final execution has always been very wide in my case. I should say that there are still some really good ideas that I have, which are gathering dust because of my lethargy. At least this one got off the ground. More than anything else, I want this to be like a reminder of what I still have got to do, apart from its share of ramblings!

Anyways, now let me address the rare reader that might come across this blog. If you like this (which again is rare), and you would like to come back for more (rarer still!) I want to tell you that I don't think that I can do any posting oftener than biweekly. My lethargy in action again. So, that should let you be able to come back sure to find something added here.

Coming to the contents, I am still not sure.I surely don't plan to keep it as just an online diary (I keep a proper diary which serves my purpose well enough). So, I have to think of something to write about, even if it be shit...some theme to rant about. (I am now wishing that no one reads this piece until I do get another one up)

Well, I guess that this much of introductory blogging is enough for now. Frankly, I myself am appalled at the horrible kind of writing I just produced........:((




<< Home