<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

Back to normal.....


It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of - young hearts
It's a new day - it 's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am
- Bryan Adams

These words never meant more to me....yeah, I am feeling well again. Its a wonder what talking to a friend can do to a person. The main problem with what I was feeling was that I never felt like that before. It was this empty feeling with nothing to look forward to.....I guess I have said enough about what I was feeling. It's just that I was so confused because this was new to me.

I went online yesterday wishing that one of my friends would be online. I did find two of them...and that did indeed help me a lot. But, I have to thank Prerna here for just making me really understand what this was all about. I never thought seriously that I could really value a Net-pal as much as I do my old schoolmates, but Prerna sure did break into that inner circle of mine which had maybe two-three persons.

I am not saying that I finally overcame the cause of my blue-dom, if I may call it that, but the fact that I now can totally understand what it is, I am feeling good. It sure would take me some doing to get over it completely, but I am an easily-pleased man!! I am satisfied with this now....not that I would not take active steps for preventing this to come over me again. I finally realised how important it is to have some sense of meaning in what I do. That was what was lacking till now. All I need to do now is to find out why I am doing what I am doing. Shit..rather reminds me of the Matrix - "You have made the choice, you just have to understand it."

And yes, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! Don't forget to tell hose wonderful teachers who taught you a lot.....and I definitely don't mean those from school....people who taught you more important things. So, I want to thank Akka (Telugu for elder sister), Arun (my first best friend) and now, Prerna (my new philosopher!)...and of course others, all of whom I can't name for fear of driving away my few readers! :P

PS: Just read the post preview, is still definitely confusing...but I am getting there...




<< Home