<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Pure Drivel...Rantings of a Jobless Brain!!


I am reproducing below a mail that I sent to my former schoolmates with whom I am sharing a non-active group. The personal referneces have been deleted here....thought it was OK to read....do tell me what you think of it.....and about the first two paragraphs, am i conceited or AM I CONCEITED??

Hey people...

I am jobless now..so guess u ppl have to dig in for a longish mail....mostly nuthing...but then..u never know...there's always pearls of wisdom when the wise men speak....so hold onto every word of mine.....

The preceding paragraph must have given u an idea of the kind of drivel that i am about to push ur way...not that i am feeling guilty about it...but well..thought that i mite even warn u all b4hand!!

Well, hitting off on a topic i like but am slowly losing interest in, is the lack of interest among my moderatees in mailing the grp a bit more regularly. i have heard enuf arguments as to y ppl r already vexed with others & hence stopped mailing...me too shares similar feelings....but then again, i guess i, being who i am, must be a bit more tolerant towards these unfortunate few & must not, in a fit of emotion, deprive them of the pleasure of receiving my mails. i remember reading how voltaire's letters were treasured even by kings...so i guess u must be cherishing these mails of mine.

Those who have categorically denied to mail us till others mail on a more regular basis are good. but those who lament the lack of activity in our grp and make solemn promises of mailing the grp regularly and still dont r the ones who bleed my heart (too much melodramatic??? blame the mood). i mean, i am here in this place that did give me three pleasurable years till now waiting for mails frm such people, more due to relative inactivity in my inbox frm other, more interesting quarters, and what do i see? nuthing...now that is a state i am able to accept usually..not when i am sitting here, with nuthing to do..so wat i do is tap a few keys on the keyboard to pass my time..and the result is this torturous mail that i unleash upon u all. (i am not going to even consider going thru it!!)

Now come the best of all people...those who are too "busy" to mail us...well, seems to me that there r ppl who r doing their studies (albiet to wat degree of success is something i am not going into) but still managing to mail others(read "me")...just so that this grp doesnt take all the members into the dead/alive-status-unknown group (does that exist?? must check out). all i can say at the near end of this harangue (shit...too much GRE??) to all the innocent victims of this mail is PLZ MAIL US (MORE OFTEN)!! parentheses for those who already mailed us at least thrice(such a low number)!!

PS: Blame Wodehouse (especially Psmith series) & my prof who postponed tomorrow's quiz....as for me....i am just an instrument under the control of my rather stupid brain!!

Urs Joblessly....
Sai Krishna.

PPS(only on the blog):now, what was that???? i actually read it now!!




<< Home