<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 26, 2003

Some Books......(for want of a better header)


It has been two months since the semster started and the only thing I can remember doing is that I read novels.....so I am going to just list them down.....why? I just am in no mood to write anything else now.....

In Custody - Anita Ratnam
The Fourth Estate - Jeffrey Archer
Abduction - Robin Cook
Psmith in the City - PG Wodehouse
Psmith Journalist - PG Wodehouse
Leave it to Psmith - PG Wodehouse (Yes, all three straight, in that order!)
Harry Potter and Order of the Pheonix - JK Rowling
Roots - Alex Haley
Flight of the Eagles - Jack Higgins
Shock - Robin Cook

Presently reading: Veteran and Other Stories - Frederick Forsyth

Now that I have written it down, I must say that I didn't even realise that I read 10 novels already this semester...I didn't want to pain you all with more reviews; hence I just listed down the names. I can always send a decent review if anyone's interested (not that many will be!!). I saw Seven yesterday - to balance the effect of Boys. Those who have seen the movie, I don't need to say anything; and those who haven't yet seen it, I strongly recommend it...Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman simply ROCK!!!

Update: In response to the comments I got....I read almost anything if I am totally jobless, though I prefer Ludlum and Forsyth for thrillers and Wodehouse for humour. About me reading so much, well, if one doesn't bother with acads, I guess there's a lot of time to spare. Riddhi, I will be giving a review of what I felt was the best book soon, maybe from home.




<< Home