<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003


Hope all of you had a nice Diwali. Mine was relatively quiet. I went home (yes, again) but there wasn't much due to some bereavement in the family earlier in the year. But, the surprising thing was that I did not miss anyting about the festival....least of all the crackers. The sweets were there, I did go meet some of my relatives, but on the whole, I was home - almost a rarity when I come down to Hyderabad nowadays.

Till last year, I looked forward to bursting some crackers and all that, but last year itself, I felt it to be more like a formality than a fun activity. Maybe that's because last year was the first time that my sister wasn't home: she got married last year & is now happily living in the US of A. Maybe it was the absence of my sister or something else, I surely seem to have lost the anticipation I had for the festival. Well, why am I ranting on about this rather depressing thing in the middle of the festival season?

I am sorry that I haven't been able to visit other people's blogs for sometime now. Even when I read some of the posts, I was too much in a hurry to post a comment....all I can say is that I was busy...I am going to start reading all the other blogs & comment on them regularly soon...jus give me some time..




<< Home