<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Back from the (almost) Dead...


Well, at last all my exams are over! Actually they were over by Tuesday, but I was stuck up in some other work which made it almost impossible for me to write anything. Not that I am putting anything much now; just posting to remind people that I am still alive and kicking.

I don't know how my exams went off, but I am sure that I am passing in all my courses. And then, there was the CAT paper. I still don't know what to feel about the paper getting leaked. Initially I thought that it was better for me since I did not think I cleared the cut-offs. BUt, as it turns out, it seems that I barely scraped through and I am now very pained at the fact that I have to sit through the test once again. Well, all I can do is pray that I do better this time round...

Anyway, I gotta run now...am going to keep updating as soon as possible...




<< Home