<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003


I hadn't planned to post anything today when I came online. I just thought that I'd catch up on all the other bloggers' works. I must say that it has been quite a handful, rather eye-ful, if I may. It is good to be back reading some really good stuff, something which I feel I am not able to or maybe just not inclined to do right now. It is always interesting to read all the various topics that all of us write about, but it rather hits you in the face if you read all this after a loooong time.....I have read about sick humour, letting go, cousins and love, funny quotes, happy days, unanswered dilemmas on love, family ties, and what not! I must and will write something soon...I know that I have been saying that for a month now, and I frankly am not too sure who, if any, is still visiting my blog - Sitemeter assures me that some are still dropping by sometimes. I am just tied down with a lot of stuff to do before I go home. That's this weekend, and I shall surel post something nice as soon as I reach home. So, if anyone visits this site before Saturday, please visit again by Sunday morning...this time, I am sure not to disappoint you.

Word of the Day: Bathetic - extremely commonplace or trite; characterized by insincere or overdone pathos : excessively sentimental.




<< Home