<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

Two Days...Long Time....


The past two days have been totally a mixed bag of emotions for me...after i posted my last post to now, I really did have a see-saw ride (is it a ride on a see-saw??) of emotions....can't say that its been a roller-coaster - not that extreme yet!

Friday Nite: Am reading this mail from a friend from hostel who is still at campus. He tells that a Third year guy drowned at the beach the previous day. Am sad....not that I know the chap, but...well...you know.....

Saturday: My best friend's birthday...he became a Legal Major (21 yrs old) yesterday! We had a ball...knowing that this maybe the last time all our school friends can meet up liesurely....had fun and am happy!

Sunday: Going to a friend's house...on my bike...some idiot swerves right into the middle of a main road from a small bylane - something you'd not even notice if you don't know its there - at full speed! I brake...skid...fall. Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall - only mine wasn't that great! Am shaken...(so tempted to say what follows...:D) Not Stirred! Bike also OK...just a lot of scratches and a crack in the plastic...but the idiot mentioned before doesn't bother to even look back! Hyderabadi roadies are getting more careless! :(

Well, I guess I am OK now...hmm....something I thought I'd put up here....a friend told me of a conversation he had with another friend about a "funny" poem he wrote. The other guy didn't get the punch-line! I am putting down an approximate transcript of what happened:

Poet: Hey man...I just wrote a "poem"...it's funny..just listen to it & tell me what you think....
Other Guy: OK...just don't pain me much though!
Poet: Its good man....here goes....
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a schizophrenic
So am I!
Other Guy: What was that, B%$^*#@&? You call it a poem? And, in what way was that funny??
Poet: MORON!!! F$#^&@! B&^%*#@$! You don't have even a decent sense of humour! (Walks off!)

Sai: I found the poem funny & the conversation funnier, the way my friend told me...starred out most of the last two dialogues myself! Also, deleted most of the usual friend-friend banter that bores the shit out of everyone except the two concerned! Did anyone else find the poem funny?

PS: I would mostly not be posting until after Christmas...so MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you! Have a nice holiday....:)




<< Home