<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004


It was my birthday yesterday...I turned 21! Almost all those who called/mailed asked me how it felt to be 21...a momentous occasion as one of my cousins put it! I don't know. Is it really a momentous occasion? OK, I get all the attention in the world and all that. But, it just felt like another year gone by, another year wasted in this short life that we have....anyway, leaving all this down talk aside, I did have a good time yesterday. I did almost nothing, after a long time....just took the day off....hung out with friends...just that and nothing. On the whole, I should say that yesterday was good.

Well, I must say that life is full of bizarre coincidences. A third year guy from my hostel, in fact his room is right beside mine, also had his birthday yesterday...we were born on the same day, same year...guess life has its own way of throwing surprises your way, doesn't it?

Well, I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of you, formally, to the culfest of our college, Saarang. I hope that all those in Chennai do come and make the fest a grand and thumping success. There are events lined up to meet every taste, at least all that we could think of. Even those in other parts of India, do please try to come....we have sent out invites to lots of colleges all over India, and this time, we are going to be the biggest student-organized culfest in India - not an idle boast! Anyway, I guess I will just sign off now...




<< Home