<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 04, 2004


I was just browsing through the vast labyrinthine network of the great place we call the World Wide Web and came across this link to a jokes site. Apart from the usual Sardar / blonde and the question-answer jokes, there were the following two small ones that I felt were good.

Man's greatest enemy is alcohol, but the Bible says, " Love thy enemy!"

When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

I don’t have much to write now, except that the great good news of recent days is burning a real big hole in my pockets, and that too at a very fast rate. Well, I am not complaining much, but my dad sure is cribbing about the way I am spending now, and that too for small kutti treats with the real big one still pending. I guess I have just got to make time for that big one and then avoid my dad for some days!!


Comments: Post a comment

<< Home