<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004


Indian Institute of Technology Madras hereby confers the degree of Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering on K Sai Krishna given this day the Thirtieth of July, 2004 under the seal of the Institute.
Signed by the Registrar, the Director and the Chairman, Board of Governors of IIT Madras

The above few words are the culmination of the past four years of my life. Yes, I am finally an engineer!! Feels kinda different now, being an IITM alumnus and all that instead of a student. It was very good visiting the place after a long time. Whoever coined the phrase “home away from home” surely must have meant college hostels. Damn, I still can’t digest the fact that I am leaving this place for good! Anyway, I guess I better stop this before I get more senti.

Another milestone of the past week happens to be my first anniversary on the blogging world. Looking back, I think it has been very good and I haven’t been bad myself. Well, I’d sign off now with a hope to put in more and better posts in the future…


Comments:

dont delude
 

"dont delude"?? DUH!!! dont get u ravi...
 

chumma psyching u
 

Well, good that u finished it, while it lasted.
And I sure do miss the closeness of IIT
So what r u doing now, apart from reading this?
 

apart frm reading this.. getting everything ready to leave for the states. btw, is this sat? i mean, anonymous comment....
 
Post a comment

<< Home