<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Busy as hell...


These past few weeks have been hectic, and as usual, due completely to my laziness. Exams week at OSU now, and I am just about to go write an exam in about 1 hr 45 mins (look at the timestamp). As expected, the first thing that gets cut when one doesn't have enough time on one's hand is blogging. Some have said that my irregular posting is the main thing faulty about the blog. I would have loved to point out many more failings if this were not my blog, but well, since I am the one passing judgment, I would gladly agree with those people. I don't know why I am writing all this; well, could be the result of a night's hard work of trying to assimilate at least part of all that was taught in one whole quarter. Life in IIT was much simpler, you always had someone or the other to "put fundaes"... here I am pretty much on my own, and I don't remember when I put in even a fraction of the effort I put in just the past two-and-half months. Well, whatever, dazed... tired... pained with life... generally f$*#ked up... so will stop here...


Comments:

hey dude, do we miss RG or what?
 

I sure do, Ravi. U atleast were god enough to mug by urself... I managed only because of RG mainly...
 
Post a comment

<< Home