<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year...


Well, many people I know have been looking back on the last year and as is expected, there are mixed reactions from them. I never used to understand why people look back on time during such dates which signify another small rotation in the small cycle of time that is given us. Now, I am beginning to understand why people do it. Of course, I guess it is the best time to identify our shortcomings and such, try to be better than what we were till then... the usual stuff which prompts people to make resolutions. I, for one, am not the kind to make resolutions, unless I have the express intent to break them. Anyway, it is indeed nice to make some changes for the better and take stock of which direction you want to take your life in. Guess I would also have to sit down and take stock and decide what I have to do, and what I would rather not do - but most important of all, I guess I need to figure out why I would want to do something or the other. Need some time...

Anyway, till I sort out at least part of the confusions I am in, Happy New Year. Here's hoping that the new year is better for you all than the previous years were. And that you are better from this year onwards than you were till now...


Comments: Post a comment

<< Home