<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

Spring Break!!!


Well, finally another quarter ends - in a rather sorry manner for me. I must say that I am glad it is over... As time passes here, I see that I am getting a bit more shoved around in life than usual, with that becoming the usual level of shove. Anyway, again, I guess I can just say that I am glad another painful period is over, and there is still some more time before the next phase starts. So this is the spring 'break'.

Now, to escape the routine, I came to visit this friend of mine. The famous Florida Spring Break. The weather thought otherwise, and we are now the victims of a "freak" storm, raining in on the day. Hopefully, it'll clear from tomorrow and I can have a good time for a few days... but then, hope.... me too much of a pessimist I guess...

Well, later...


Comments: Post a comment

<< Home