<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005


I have been busy. I guess that must have been obvious with no activity here in almost a month. One thing that I've realized is that intense academic work does tend to reduce one's creativity. Since I began blogging, whenever I had exams, there is a drop in my posting frequency. I used to attribute it to the fact that I needed more time to prepare for the exams because I usually have no clue what the course material involves. So it has been till I came here - me finding not much time to put anything down in words. But since I came here, I must say that the amount of work I am doing academically has been a lot more than what I used to do while doing my engineering. And, whenever I sit down with time on my hands to write something out, I found myself coming up with zilch, or something I wouldn't even want to read myself. So thrusting it on the few people who bump in here from time to time is not something I would have done. Going back to the line where I mentioned "creativity", I now realize that there will be some who will say, "Sai? Creaive?" Well, I am just in no position to even think up something to write about. It's not like I don't get any ideas nowadays - just that I find that when I do sit down to write them out, I am not doing anything good with those otherwise nice ideas. Crap...

Anyway, I'll be leaving in a week's time to my sister's place and see my nephew... and my sister, and parents... looking forward to that now...


Comments: Post a comment

<< Home