<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 14, 2005


Two weeks of doing absolutely nothing of consequence – just lazing around, visiting places, going to theme parks, and generally having a good time. Alas! All good things come to an end too soon, don’t they? After these couple of weeks in my sister’s place, I am going back to the boring old routine of Columbus – and back to work. As usual, got a lot to catch up on, and got a lot to do. My mom always used to tell me to maintain a “to-do” list – the point of which is something I don’t really get. How can anyone have so many things to do in a day/week that they need to keep a list so as to remember those tasks? What I believe is, if the task is really so important, you wouldn’t forget it; and if it isn’t really urgent or important, then there is no harm really in putting it off for sometime, is there? Is procrastination really a thief of time?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Did I not say something about this post being about American TV? Well, I guess its too late to change this post now – so as usual, the next post will be my take on American TV. See, procrastination didn’t hurt anyone, did it?



Comments:

Enti mama..no updates...Epudu ekada unavu?
 

am in columbus ra... work chaala undi... so not able to write anything...
 
Post a comment

<< Home