<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Life...?!


Confused... frustrated... pained to death... a dim light at the end of the tunnel... long long way to go... a slow march forward... keeping my eyes on the light right now... unnecessary delays when I want to work... conditions conducive - me lazy... nothing else happening... needed a break, took one... had a good time... back to the grind... back to the "same old, same old"... need to take a long hard look at myself... no enthu to think... need to get active... too lazy to do so...

"Get a life"?... well, I have one... just need to improve it... fingers crossed...


Comments:

mein theri dushmnan...dushmana thu mera... mein naagin thu sapeeraaa... mein naagin thu sapera.... tana tannaaaa tannaaa... busssssssssss
 

What's up ?
 

Haha what are all these deleted comments?
 
Post a comment

<< Home